Dr. Scott's Naturals Methyl B-Complex
A wide and complex variety of B vitamins is essential for the body to convert food into cellular energy. These water-soluble groups of vitamins are first absorbed in the small intestine and then travel to the liver where they are biotransformed into their active coenzyme forms. One of the key roles of B vitamins is to serve as prime coenzymes for the Kreb’s cycle, the biochemical pathway responsible for maintaining energy production. In addition, B vitamins, particularly folate, B6 and B12, are critical for proper methylation, a biochemical process that helps convert the problematic amino acid metabolite homocysteine into the amino acids methionine and cysteine. This process is vital for supporting cardiovascular and mental health, a healthy nervous system, regulating gene expression, proper energy metabolism, as well as immune and nerve cell function. Additional intake of B vitamins is often needed by individuals with high levels of stress.
Dr. Scott's Methyl B-Complex is a balanced and comprehensive supplement that includes eight essential B vitamins, along with choline, inositol and folate as Quatrefolic® -100% 5-MTHF. The high-quality ingredients included in Methyl B Complex help build a healthy micronutrient reserve to support energy production in the body.
1 or more capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional
* Provides Baseline Nutrition for a Variety of Protocols
* Builds Metabolic Reserve and Protects Against Dietary Deficiencies
* Protects Against Stress-Induced Nutrient Depletion
* Supports Healthy Metabolism
METHYL B COMPLEX 60 CAPS
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.