list of INGREDIENTS :
1 Large Organic Cauliflower
2 Tablespoons of coconut oil
1 to 1 1/2 pounds of Vegan italian Sausage (I mixed in 2 hot sausges)
1 medium organic or red onion
4-5 cloves of fresh Organic Garlic
1-1/2 Tablespoons of thyme
1-28.oz can of organic diced tomatos
4-5 cups of organic Kale
1 cup of organic walnuts finely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree's
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add the cauliflower and cook for 2-3 minutes, drain with cool water and put on the side a bit.
3. heat in a large skillet the coconut oil and put in the sausage and cook for 6-7 minutes, stir to help break up the sausage a little in the pan. Make sure you use a medium heat while cooking.
4. now I want you to add the onion and cook for another 5- 6 minutes.
5. now at this point I need you to simmer the flame and add the thyme and the garlic along with a dash of salt and pepper and the tomatoes and cook for another 3-5 minutes. At this time you are really starting to smell the aroma coming off of this dish big time!!
6. Now it's time to through in the kale and add another dash of salt, I like to use Himalayan Salt, I truly feel it's one of the best you can use and great for your body.
Now remove from the heat and through in the cauliflower and mix gently. Now you will need to get a 9x13 or so casserole that s oven friendly and put everything into the casserole, add the chopped walnuts on the top and let bake for 15-20 minutes.
I will tell you, if you make this dish the day before you will have a much great taste coming from this dish, we all know some dishes taste so much better the next day and this one takes the cake!
God Bless to you all and enjoy
from our hearts to all of yours
Dr. Scott & Nancy