Andrographis Complex contains a blend of herbs to support normal immune system function. Andrographis, Echinacea angustifolia root and Holy Basil provide a unique range of phytochemicals including diterpenoid lactones (collectively referred to as andrographolides), flavonoids, caffeic acid derivatives (especially echinacoside and cynarin), alkylamides, essential oil (rich in monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, typically eugenol) and polyphenols. The Andrographis component of this tablet is standardized to contain 10 mg of andrographolide per tablet to ensure optimal strength and quality. This herbal formulation is used traditionally to:
- help maintain healthy immune system function
- support healthy respiratory system function
- support and maintain normal body temperature already in a normal range
- support healthy immune system response
- encourage adaptive response to occasional everyday stress
- promote healthy liver function*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation. Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings per Container: 40 or 120
|Amount per Serving %DV|